26.2 miles in under 3 and a half hours.
Sounds easy on paper and I will be posting regular updates, the highs and the lows.
Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.
visit my blog I think you may enjoy it. Here's a little teaser of what's instore:
I'm a 33 unredeemed heroin addict... my father was murdered by infamous British serial kiler Dennis Nilsen... my mother is a 58 year old crackhead... best friend found dead in my room... stepmother sentenced to life imprisonment for murder... & there's more... & it's all true.
I hope to se you soon, if not take care & best wishes, Shane.
User Experience (UX) Design Trends for 2018
-
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent tempus
sapien odio, sed porttitor mauris pretium eu. Suspendisse ornare tincidunt
diam, o...
Wendell Berry, R.I.P.
-
For several years as a correspondent for the Kansas City Times in the
mid-1980s, I explored the enormous area we called “rural America” — a
collection of p...
1 comment:
visit my blog I think you may enjoy it. Here's a little teaser of what's instore:
I'm a 33 unredeemed heroin addict... my father was murdered by infamous British serial kiler Dennis Nilsen... my mother is a 58 year old crackhead... best friend found dead in my room... stepmother sentenced to life imprisonment for murder... & there's more... & it's all true.
I hope to se you soon, if not take care & best wishes, Shane.
Post a Comment