About Me

My photo
26.2 miles in under 3 and a half hours. Sounds easy on paper and I will be posting regular updates, the highs and the lows. Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.

Monday 6 April 2009

More running


I have started a brand brand spanking new regime.
I am running home from work every week day. That's six and a half miles every day, five days a week.
Then I'll do an 8 or 9 miler on Sunday.
It's so liberating. I am saving £150 per month compared to when I worked in Croydon. That's £1800 per year. And that my little bloggers is a fucking stack of cash.
Allied with burning around 5000 calories every week, I should have about a 2" waist come summer.
Let the good times roll. 

No comments:

Followers